The Green Level Athletic Booster Club appreciates your desire to contribute to the budget of your child’s sport for the upcoming season. At recent parent meetings for each sport, you were provided a Team Budget, showing exactly how much it costs to operate your child’s sport, including team meals, required apparel, field/court maintenance, equipment costs, etc. While your participation in our Team Budget process is ultimately voluntary, we encourage you to support our athletic programs to the best of your ability, both financially and through filling various volunteer roles.
Select the “Pay Now” button below to contribute your portion of your child’s team budget with a debit or credit card safely through Pay Pal®. You will receive a receipt directly from Pay Pal®.
Total Balance per Player $54.47
Merchant Processing Fee $1.67
The Green Level High School Athletic Booster Club (“The GL Gator Club”) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization made up of parents, coaches, students, faculty and community members committed to promoting excellence in Green Level High School interscholastic athletics.
The GL Gator Club voluntarily helps to enrich the high school athletic experience and to foster success in the classroom and on the field for ALL students. A large portion of our mission is to bridge the financial gap between the $897 per year Wake County Public Schools provides to run the school’s athletic department and the $175,000 athletics budget set for the 2019/2020 school year.
In order to fund the identified gap, the GL Gator Club relies on several sources of revenue; including GL Gator Club Membership revenue, Corporate Sponsorship revenue, Concession revenue, and Gator Gear revenue. In addition, we seek the financial assistance of athlete’s families, via a “Team Budget” system.
Before each athletics season (Fall, Winter, Spring), the GLHS athletic director and team coaches work to develop a team budget for the upcoming season. These budgets show details on the costs of operating team programs for the season; including meals, transportation costs, required apparel, field/court maintenance, etc. With each team’s unique needs, the budgets vary between sports. Therefore with each team developing a budget, the amount of assistance requested from each family will vary by sport. We feel this is the best way of making sure each sport is adequately funded.
In order to maintain an equitable financial relationship between the Green Level High School Athletics program and the GL Gator Club, where we are contributing equally to ALL Gator athletes, we have committed to pay 20% of each team’s budgeted non-discretionary expenses. The remaining 80% plus any identified discretionary team expenditures, equal the requested voluntary family contribution to the GL Gator Club. These funds are earmarked for the team your son or daughter is playing separately in our accounting system.
The attached team budget has been reviewed and approved by the GL Gator Club Board. We ask that you review the budget for your sport. The last line on the budget shows the equal amount of financial assistance we are asking from each family. We have created a button on our website, specific to each sport, which will allow you to process the payment through PayPal. Additionally, feel free to send a check, payable to Green Level High School Athletics Booster Club, to 7600 Roberts Road, Cary, NC 27519.
As an organization we are thrilled to be able to support the amazing student athletes of Green Level High School and the Green Level community as a whole. With a vision of creating a collegiate level high school athletics program, the future is bright and we are excited to see it develop in the years to come.
If you have any questions about the Team Budget process or the GL Gator Club,, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the GL Gator Club Board Members. We look forward to a successful and rewarding experience for ALL Gator Athletes. Go Gators!
The primary purpose of the GL Gator Club is to fund 75% of the Athletic Department at Green Level High School.
Green Level High School will host over 100 games in the 2019-2020 school year.